At glasseslit.com, we aim to provide you the perfect pair of eyeglasses and the best price here! . However, if you have any problem or you're not completely satisfied with your glasses, please feel free to contact us . We offer a 30 day’s warranty from the date you receive the glasses . If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your glasses or you made a mistake in your order, you may simply return them in their unworn, original, merchantable condition, in the original case for:
- A one time use only-100% store credit (excluding the shipping fee, which is not refundable)
- 50% refund of the production cost (excluding shipping) to the credit or debit card or PayPal account that you used on the order,since they are custom made/ordered merchandise, contact us by phone or email at email@example.com within 30 days about the refund. Once we processed the returned items, we will refund it immediately.
Notice: we do not responsible for the return postage; the store credit or exchange can be only used for one time, and no additional store credit or exchange will be offered for this item;. Exchanges, issues of store credit and refunds will only be processed once the returned item(s) arrive in our facilities.
We promise to create all products to match the prescription you provide us with, however, if you feel there is a manufacturing error, please feel free to contact us within 30 days of receipt to return the glasses for inspection and we will offer a possible remake at no cost for you depending on the inspection results.
How to Return Your Glasses:
Simply follow the following instructions:
- Contact us by phone or email within 30 days of receiving your eyeglasses. We will happily provide you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We cannot process or honor returns without an RMA number.
- All returns must be returned in their unworn, original, condition, in the original case include an eyeglass case and lens cleaning cloth.
- Package your glasses securely and make sure to include your name, order number and a brief note describe why you returned the glasses; or a copy of the prescription as well as PD that you received from doctor, so we can inspect the glasses.
- We are sorry that we don’t take the liability if your returned glasses get lost during shipping, shipping your return by a traceable method is recommended.